Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a colored wiring diagram for 2001 GSXR 1000 K1
. I'm desperate to find a colored wiring diagram for a 2001 GSXR 1000 K1. I'm about to lose it I've been searching and searching I'll buy the service manual anybody knows where I can get one fast. Or if anyone could please send me it I'll pay you the only vehicle I have right now and it's not working I keep burning turn signal kickstand relays I'm stranded

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,630 Posts
The service manual can be bought directly from Suzuki or there's a sticky here with links to sites where it can be downloaded. One also has a color diagram for K5/K6. There's a fair amount of commonality with other years, particularly with regard to wire colors, and it's easy to read. I happen to have a K1 color diagram. I don't think much of it but PM me with an email address and I'll send you a copy.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,087 Posts
I have them posted on here but I can't find anything with the new layout.

·
23,087 Posts
I don't know why they're blurry!

Is it the site or Photobucket?

·
23,087 Posts

Your Account is Currently Restricted!
Your account is currently restricted because you have exceeded your free bandwidth usage of 25MB. For your reference, you are currently using 2,147.48MB of bandwidth.

·
7,630 Posts
My ability to view jpg images is limited when it comes to zooming and, to a lesser extent, panning. I've put the two K1 diagrams into a pdf, which is far easier to zoom & pan, and I've done the same thing with the K2 diagrams. I'll post them somewhere if there's any interest.

Personal preferences vary but I've never been that much of a fan of those images. They're unnecessarily cluttered IMO. Suit yourself.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The service manual can be bought directly from Suzuki or there's a sticky here with links to sites where it can be downloaded. One also has a color diagram for K5/K6. There's a fair amount of commonality with other years, particularly with regard to wire colors, and it's easy to read. I happen to have a K1 color diagram. I don't think much of it but PM me with an email address and I'll send you a copy.
Hey thanks for getting back to me I didn't even know anybody had ever answered me I haven't been on here for a while cuz nobody answered me. End up ordering the book and it did have the in color wiring diagram I'm still blowing freaking kickstand turn signal relays every time I put them in I don't get it there's no short that I see f***

·
7,630 Posts
"End up ordering the book and it did have the in color wiring diagram..."
That sounds like a Haynes or Chilton manual. The Suzuki manual has more specific information. A multimeter should locate your short fairly quickly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts