Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to put the wheels on the bike but need the speedo-spacer deal for the front end. The wheels are off a slingshot.If anyone has one or knows where i can get one please let me know.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
NP at all... whenever I need OEM stuff, I try to find the part# at www.bikebandit.com and after I have that, I can always go to Ron Ayers' website and search for it there... Ron Ayers usually has the updated numbers that bikebandit misses, and they are *always* less expensive than anywhere else *I* have found for OEM stuff. Chip is patient on the phone too... he always takes the time to answer all my silly questions.

I wish my local dealer was customer-service oriented like that, `cuz I'd really like to support them, but there's *no way* I'm gonna pay twice as much just because they are a few blocks from my house. Ron Ayers is dabomb.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Fastcat: Have you found RonAyers to have a good return policy?
I recently got burned by Motions Suzuki here in Atlanta, and desperately need a new parts resource.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by 89-1100:
Fastcat: Have you found RonAyers to have a good return policy?
I recently got burned by Motions Suzuki here in Atlanta, and desperately need a new parts resource.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">To be honest, I have no idea what Ron Ayers' return policy is... I've never had to send anything back to them. I suspect that just like anywhere else, as long as they send me what I ask for, they will charge me a re-stocking fee at the least... I can't speak from personal experience on that one though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Fastcat: Thanks for replying. =)
At least a re-stocking fee would preferabe to eating the cost on a special order part.
Sounds like these guys are at least customer service oriented.
(Yes, I am bitter about the $247 speedometer that I'm stuck with...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts