Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was just wondering if i could get some info on some mods my 04' gsx-r 600 already had done to it when i baught it . I was wondereing if they increase the performance all that much and what the value of the mods might be? Any help would be awsome!
Mods:

Scat valve mods
valve spings
balanced camshaft
increased compression

·
Registered
580 Posts
balanced cam or crank?-if crank-it just makes it smoother & live longer,valve springs let it rev better,scat valve-none proven,increased comp. gives a little more power-but you must run really good fuel-poss race fuel at all times-or you can damage your engine

·
Registered
580 Posts
higher comp normally requires better fuel-you need to find out how hi it is-stock is already way up there & you're supposed to run premium to start with.There are alot of race fuels out there-everyone has diff make ups.If youre comp is a full point higher than stock-I would rec. race fuel at all times-your local race fuel vendor can rec. what blend to use-once you know your comp#

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.