Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls,
I know that the people on this board are like a family.I know I have not been a member very long but I would help any one here in any way that I could.I would also hope that you guys could help me too.
I am trying to put together a charity ride to help pay for a surgery for my mom.She has a desiese that eats away at the bone in her ear.She has completely lost hearing in one ear and only has about 50% left in her other ear.I am trying to raise money to pay for a hearing device so that she can once again enjoy things such as music and daily conversation like you and I.I am working on putting this ride together sometime in late May or early June.It would be from Cambridge Motorsports in Cambridge,Maryland to Ocean City,Maryland.I've never done anything like this before so I am not sure how to go about it.i am hoping that through donations we can get enough money together to purchase a Baja hearing device.As well as enjoy a day riding with friends.If you would be interested in coming down for the ride and helping me,please contact me at [email protected] .I will give you as much information as I can while I try to put this together.Thanks so much guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.