Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
The weather is looking real nice out for this weekend. Anyone around the suburbs want to meet for a ride tomorrow(Saturday) at noon? I'm thinking of meeting at the Foundry in Fox valley by Aurora. I might cruise around downtown Naperville/route. 59 and then hit the highways around the suburbs. I'll be on my yellow/black 750 if you can spot me. And if the Foundry lot is filled, I'll be just across the side street in the mall parking area.

:cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would be all over this but I'm heading to a dyno day (for the cage) up in Schaumburg. May be doing a later lunch with a buddy on 2 wheels tho, sadly i won't be able to make it back in time to hit there by noon. If I can, I'll sure try. Ride safe brother!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Addison, IL here. Anyone around.
Also does anyone know a good bike dyno in the Chicagoland area? I would like to have my 2014 GSXR 750 dialed in so I'm getting the most out of it.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Addison, IL here. Anyone around.
Also does anyone know a good bike dyno in the Chicagoland area? I would like to have my 2014 GSXR 750 dialed in so I'm getting the most out of it.

Ask this guy

I would be all over this but I'm heading to a dyno day (for the cage) up in Schaumburg. May be doing a later lunch with a buddy on 2 wheels tho, sadly i won't be able to make it back in time to hit there by noon. If I can, I'll sure try. Ride safe brother!
Lol

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Not off the top of my head. .no. I can probably find out. A few of my in-laws are drag racers (cars). Ill ask them this weekend if they know of anywhere/have a place they go to.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts