Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the front brake resevoir for an 03 600. I am looking on Ron Ayers page and can't seem to find the number to the actual resevoir. I just need the plastic cup that holds the brake fluid. Can anyone help with the part number?

Or if anyone has an extra (who made the switch to R6) one let me know.

Decent weekend, Was able to drop best time on VIR south by 3 Seconds to a 1.17.4 Then Monday VIR north with new front tire tied best lap from a year ago in the first session with a 1.47 By mid day was doing consitent 1.45.

After lunch was the GP moto race

Stalled off the line, rookie mistake, had a terrible first lap. 2nd lapped was able to drop lap times 2 more seconds to a 1.43.4 and was now just about .5 seconds from the back of the pack at the start of the third lap. Then not sure what I did prior to turn one to cause me to run a little bit wide as I wasn't hot into the corner but tried to bring it in and tucked the front. ( letting off the gas I believe is what tucked the front).

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Team Pro Motion trackday with a short 7 lap race after lunch.

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got it. Called the local dealership here and had them check it out. I get a 20% discount from them as I purchase so much from them anyway.

Well seeing how I stalled on the line it will be interesting to see how my next start will go at Mid OH. I wasn't ready for such a quick flag drop and the flag was waving just as the one board went sideways

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
i was going to say that ., for stuff liek that go to the local dealer., they have it cheap enough plus no shipping so cost is down., and you get it fast er.,.
really??? go get mine bitch hahhaha
already did ., biotch................ and a spare for me too......
i went tuesday when we got back.,

just having a hard time getting the little elbow piece that goes into the master., they only want to sell it in a rebuild kit,.

can you get them alone ??

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
i was going to say that ., for stuff liek that go to the local dealer., they have it cheap enough plus no shipping so cost is down., and you get it fast er.,.
really??? go get mine bitch hahhaha
already did ., biotch................ and a spare for me too......
i went tuesday when we got back.,

just having a hard time getting the little elbow piece that goes into the master., they only want to sell it in a rebuild kit,.

can you get them alone ??
yeah you can get them, i forgot the site... i'll find it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts