Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello bro's. I need a part number for a 03 1k black and copper left fairing . If you know where I can get one at let me know . send a pm thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
If he's at a car-only Suzuki dealer the EPC system doesn't have access to bike parts, hence the inability to get the part number, I'm in the same boat, except I don't even have a bike yet, waiting for my dealership to get them

·
Registered
77 Posts
If he's at a car-only Suzuki dealer the EPC system doesn't have access to bike parts, hence the inability to get the part number, I'm in the same boat, except I don't even have a bike yet, waiting for my dealership to get them
Make the trip to brampton suzuki, they have NEW 2004 1Ks for $9999. If I had the cash I'd be all over that.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Make the trip to brampton suzuki, they have NEW 2004 1Ks for $9999. If I had the cash I'd be all over that.

Nah, I'd be signing my own death sentence then, I don't even have my M1 yet lol, so I'm not gonna jump on a 1k, I'll start off with either a 600 or 750, whichever is more comfortable for me, it'll probably be an '06 next spring... till then I'll just troll the forums and learn as much as I can. I'm the parts manager at Suzuki of Oakville, but again, no bike stuff yet

·
Registered
77 Posts

Nah, I'd be signing my own death sentence then, I don't even have my M1 yet lol, so I'm not gonna jump on a 1k, I'll start off with either a 600 or 750, whichever is more comfortable for me, it'll probably be an '06 next spring... till then I'll just troll the forums and learn as much as I can. I'm the parts manager at Suzuki of Oakville, but again, no bike stuff yet
If you don't have your M1 yet you need to forget about gixxers altogether. Anything with 100+hp is not a beginner bike. Go for something a little more manageable like an SV650.... otherwise you're asking to get hurt.

·
Registered
113 Posts

If you don't have your M1 yet you need to forget about gixxers altogether. Anything with 100+hp is not a beginner bike. Go for something a little more manageable like an SV650.... otherwise you're asking to get hurt.
Nah, I've ridden before just not street bikes hehe, besides, a Gixxer is what I've wanted and thats what I'm gonna get.

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
What's wrong with your fairing thereman I had mine replaced under warranty by Suzuki due to the paint chipping really bad and the stickers all pealing off! I have my extra set at home and am going to paint them and use them for an extra set!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
part number is 94408-18g00-yav
my dealer cant get it nobody so far in the us
and the canada dealer wants 760.00 for it.
i had to lay her down and my fairing is fux the blk and copper was nice DAMN stones

1 - 12 of 12 Posts