Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
I can't find my manual atm but I thought I read in there that that was a shift indicator or something like that....

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
go to the red R forum, it is there

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm not being a smartass, legitimate question here. Why does it seem like so many people on this site are looking for owner's manuels? Is it because many buy their bikes used and it never came with one?

·
Registered
815 Posts
I'm not being a smartass, legitimate question here. Why does it seem like so many people on this site are looking for owner's manuels? Is it because many buy their bikes used and it never came with one?

Yes - You are correct. And the manuals can provide members the option to fix their bike themselves.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hold the button down and turn on the key, the tach should indicate the set point, now press the button repeatedly to set your desired point, then push and hold the button till the tach goes to zero to save your setting.

After you have it set up, pushing the button turns on the shift light, it will blink and a little LCD indicator will show that it's activated. It will deactivate when you turn off the ignition, you have to turn it on each time you want to use it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hold the button down and turn on the key, the tach should indicate the set point, now press the button repeatedly to set your desired point, then push and hold the button till the tach goes to zero to save your setting.

After you have it set up, pushing the button turns on the shift light, it will blink and a little LCD indicator will show that it's activated. It will deactivate when you turn off the ignition, you have to turn it on each time you want to use it.
awesome bro. thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts