Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows good place where I can ride at the racetrack. Not looking to race just to play around. I looked at some places and prices range from 500 – 3000 a day. I imagine it means renting the entire tack and getting few fellows to pitch in and ride. I am looking just to stretch his legs as my insurance went up so much on my TL1000R is just too much at the moment. So please help me and point me in the right direction here

I have few friends that i used to ride with and they can't wait for me to get back on the road/track. So if I go they will join the party and we can make something out of it :cheers

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Actually there is supposed to be a new one opening soon, Calabogie not far from Ottawa. Looks like it might be a real nice track.:cheers

·
Registered
211 Posts
Actually there is supposed to be a new one opening soon, Calabogie not far from Ottawa. Looks like it might be a real nice track.:cheers
It is a VERY nice looking track, haven't rode it myself but I've been there and it was busy this summer. It got a good review in Cycle Canada this month too.
http://www.calabogiemotorsports.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts