Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any leads on where I can acquire or inquire to get either new or very good replacement factory fairings or nice looking aftermarket ones for my 1990 GSXR-750? I am also very interested in changing out he tail so it looks like a euro tail with an underbody. Suggestions welcomed.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx looking at the choices available.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just hunt on ebay until you find it. It's wayyyyy cheaper than going around to junk yards. You'll have to paint it but at least you'll get what you want

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking of ordering the full Maier ones, I just hope they look cool. Anyone got any pics of what the 1990 Maier ones look like?
Those people wouldnt reply to my request for pics...after all I plan to invest over 200.00 worth, pics are not alot to ask for.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey KJ1, how much was involved in putting that TLR tail on your 92'? I was thinking of doing something simaliar, or maybe with a SRAD tail.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Originally posted by zerexsix:
Hey KJ1, how much was involved in putting that TLR tail on your 92'? I was thinking of doing something simaliar, or maybe with a SRAD tail.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Not much it is a sharkskinz piece excellent quality, it tooka bout 2.hrs and a little bit of timming with the Dremmel, I am using the stock seat for my 92 as well, not the race seat version...
-Karl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts