Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just layed down my 750 and broke the clutch lever, rolled in the side stand and down it went, just trying to reposition the bike, SUX....i have no idea how much a new replacement would cost, anybody have a clue, also, does anybody now where the best place to get some trick ones if i decide to replace both levers while i'm at it, any help would be appreciated....

·
Registered
111 Posts
That sucks man! I think your best bet would be ebay, or if you want some shorter ones (two finger or whatever you like) just do a search you will find some but they do get expensive.

Good luck, ride safe!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I went with CRG levers. They are really nice and allow you to adjust them while your riding. I got mine from indysuperbikes.com. It took a longer time to get the brake one because the 04/05's have radial brakes and are in high demand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, i wonder how much the stock ones cost if aftermarket ones cost like 50-90 +....???? anyways thanx for the info...

·
Registered
814 Posts
local shop here were $16.99 +tax for the clutch lever. One place online was only $8.99 plus shipping whatever that was....

+1 on the frame sliders

1 - 6 of 6 Posts