Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 61 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
when bike is running can u see smoke , hear the bike? put your hand over hole not directly on it but close u will feel pressure from motor running. if sonot clogged . and u ruined it by drilling hole in it
I turned it on a few hours ago. I wanna say like 6 hours ago, smoke was coming out, and I didn’t check for air/sound

·
Registered
47 Posts
you just gotta ask yourself clogged how clogged from what a wreckl? kids packied with mud? birds nest ? what is it then get flash light look in both ends and determin if anything happened if not then u know

·
Registered
47 Posts
why not , but i wouldnt run it like that for any length of time .. but id get video of it to show my friends because its gonna sound like a drag bike

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
you just gotta ask yourself clogged how clogged from what a wreckl? kids packied with mud? birds nest ? what is it then get flash light look in both ends and determin if anything happened if not then u know
Past owner, which is my dads friend did drop it once, nothing super bad but was dropped.

·
Registered
47 Posts
yeah go ebay type in your year bike and model followed by exhaust someone is selling cheap trust me all the time yoshimura ,2brothers,,and akrapovic is best

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
yeah go ebay type in your year bike and model followed by exhaust someone is selling cheap trust me all the time yoshimura ,2brothers,,and akrapovic is best
Yea I was looking at a 2 brother, and akrapovic, also do you think full exhaust, or slip on matters?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
i browse facebook marketplace to u never know dude down the street might have it
Yea, I wanna start riding soon, my first street bike, I know it’s a 600 and might not be super recommended, but I have a lot of self control, and for sure going to buy gear once I start riding

41 - 61 of 86 Posts