Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
you need to get aligator clips red/black u clip each on prong on injector while other side to battery it opens injector and u spray b12 to clean

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
you need to get aligator clips red/black u clip each on prong on injector while other side to battery it opens injector and u spray b12 to clean
Yup we did that to the old injectors, secondary worked perfectly, old set of injectors didn’t throw anything

·
Registered
47 Posts
well tell me how u know it was clogged because a motor wont run right period if exhaust is jimmy rigged .plus yeah dont use parts off any thing not good

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
well tell me how u know it was clogged because a motor wont run right period if exhaust is jimmy rigged .plus yeah dont use parts off any thing not good
We tried putting a liquid, not really a liquid but I forgot what it was, through exhaust and it didn’t get through at all, no drips or anything

·
Registered
47 Posts
your fucking with me on the water thing right? it will just be super loud and eventually burn motor up from no back pressure

·
Registered
47 Posts
exhaust baffells have cloth in them it probobly soaked up any liquid . i mean why not just turn water hose on and stick it in dont do that ..its clogged up if its running and your hand feels nothing out of exaust

·
Registered
47 Posts
idk what he was doing but ive never in 35 yrs heard of putting liquid in exhaust.. take the bolts out and look in it if its stock it has baffells not clogged uip

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
exhaust baffells have cloth in them it probobly soaked up any liquid . i mean why not just turn water hose on and stick it in dont do that ..its clogged up if its running and your hand feels nothing out of exaust
yea true, I
idk what he was doing but ive never in 35 yrs heard of putting liquid in exhaust.. take the bolts out and look in it if its stock it has baffells not clogged uip
yes it’s stock exhaust, and baffles are inside

·
Registered
47 Posts
when bike is running can u see smoke , hear the bike? put your hand over hole not directly on it but close u will feel pressure from motor running. if sonot clogged . and u ruined it by drilling hole in it

21 - 40 of 86 Posts