Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I was finally able to turn my bike back on after changing spark plugs, injectors, and air filter, at first it didn’t turn on which is understandable because the battery was dead instantly on the first try. I got it to turn on today and it looks like it’s having the same Rev problem, it’s struggling to get to 4K rpm, right as it gets to 4K it doesn’t go up from there on out and it struggles, I also heard a noise coming from under the gas tank every time I accelerated. Anyone know what can be wrong?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, there was a code of -C00, I read that it’s the throttle indicator from a forum, not sure if it’s true though

·
Registered
47 Posts
Okay so I was finally able to turn my bike back on after changing spark plugs, injectors, and air filter, at first it didn’t turn on which is understandable because the battery was dead instantly on the first try. I got it to turn on today and it looks like it’s having the same Rev problem, it’s struggling to get to 4K rpm, right as it gets to 4K it doesn’t go up from there on out and it struggles, I also heard a noise coming from under the gas tank every time I accelerated. Anyone know what can be wrong?
whats year and make

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats year and make
Also, I kept the revs up myself at around 3k for a few minutes, and then I was slowly able to get the revs higher to 6k before I stopped, I figure it might be because I had injectors sitting for a month before I turned on bike.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a few things could be the problem u have to list all then start checking off . but sounds like air fuel ratio is off
I installed injectors from a 750, that can also be a problem, also my old injectors/ spark plugs, had the same problem, also can it be from my exhaust? I had to make a hole in it because it was clogged.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I installed injectors from a 750, that can also be a problem, also my old injectors/ spark plugs, had the same problem, also can it be from my exhaust? I had to make a hole in it because it was clogged.
I still have old injectors. My dad was thinking about putting them back but those sat for around 4 years without bike being turned on too. Old gas tank was rusted too and I put a different un rusted gas tank in

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Old spark plugs were turning black too, so maybe burnt out?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts