Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking of how cool it would be to put either a sidecart or a trailer on my bike. This way I would be able to haul big pieces of lumber or even a cow or something big like that. When reading the new manual for the sidecart that I just bought, they say that I need a secure fastening place to be able to attach both together. Now I was wondering if I hook the sidecart up to where I had my frame and swingarm sliders attached to, will this create any problems? I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

·
Registered
547 Posts
You need to attach it to the flasher stalks so it's got a bit of give in it to allow you to lean a bit for corners.If you put a trailer on too you could really haul some lumber........

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
Both have been done. Why not put a hottub on wheels and weld that shit to your frame! At least then you could have a couple bikini clad girls getting wet with you all day, every day!

jontflesh

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Fox stickers, oh wait sorry wrong thread, you will def need to get some spats for the trike tyres, its the only way I can see it working correctly. Hmm maybe fox stickers after all.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
only MODerators can modify your
bike....see how much better gixxer.com is better than any other board, they come and modify your shit for you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts