Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
knows what "news" is.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, recently i bought a 2002 gixxer 750,the bike done 19000 miles, after first ride i noticed there is a clunk noise coming from gearbox left side , there is no noise when i take off from stop point,but when im riding the bike and bike moving when i rev up and let the clutch out fast i hear the noise i test 1st 2nd and 3rd gear im sure other gears will have the noise, also on 1st or 2nd gear when i accelerate and deaccelerate the noise coming and the noise is noticeable, its like two metal hitting each other, i thought maybe the chain is too loose but i adjust the chain very well, i changed front sprocket, i changed oil ,still i hear the noise, the noise is just like when u put the bike in first gear. is it from gearbox and is it bad or its normal, i appreciate if any one help me, thank you.

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
7,946 Posts
Please post questions in the appropriate subforum. This is not gixxer.com news

Moving thread

·
7,946 Posts
I'm going to go way out on a limb and assume English isn't your primary language.

'News' = al'ahdath alhaliat walsahafa

laqad naqalat sualik 'iilaa almuntadaa alsahih lieamik watiraz dirajat naria

·
knows what "news" is.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to go way out on a limb and assume English isn't your primary language.

laqad naqalat sualik 'iilaa almuntadaa alsahih lieamik watiraz dirajat naria
Dear i can speak english, explain it to me in english, because the arabic language u wrote is totally wrong, i saw people asking their question here about their bike... so i thought mybe i can ask my question here and i can get some help.

·
7,946 Posts
Dear al'ahmaq,
I took the time to use google translate because you appeared to not understand basic English. If you are going to be an al'ahmaq when forum staff goes out of their way to accommodate you with respect, then.... I guess you're just an al'ahmaq.

I suggest you utilize your mastery of the English language to post in the correct forum, from now on. And just once, so we don't have to clean-out copies of the same post in other forums.

·
knows what "news" is.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

laqad naqalat sualik 'iilaa almuntadaa alsahih lieamik watiraz dirajat

Dear al'ahmaq,
I took the time to use google translate because you appeared to not understand basic English. If you are going to be an al'ahmaq when forum staff goes out of their way to accommodate you with respect, then.... I guess you're just an al'ahmaq.

I suggest you utilize your mastery of the English language to post in the correct forum, from now on. And just once, so we don't have to clean-out copies of the same post in other forums.
With all respect u are the most stupid bitch i ever seen, go fuck urself shity bitch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts