Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I amin need of an extended Coby Adams or Mcintosh Swingarm 4 to 8 0ver polished or chromed in GREAT SHAPE..

Also looking for a set of anchor style(90-92) 5.5X17 rear wheel or Straight spoke wheels (93-95), polished or chromed in great shape.

NEED ASAP....

Also, looking for a set of 90-95 USD fork tubes reasonably priced.... LET ME KNOW!!!

Thanks,

JDB1371

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'd suggest a run over to the classifieds at dragbike.com. They have a lot of swingarms listed there from time to time...

·
Registered
76 Posts
What year do you need the swingarm for? I have alot of oilcooled stuff still laying around and one of the items is a arm Coby did for me. 6-9 adjustable/polished with airtank built in it.
$475.00 takes it.

I have race fairings,front forks,wheels,race fairing bracket,couple of frames (86 1100 frame with title and 5 degree rake---89 750 frame no title----JUST GIVE ME A CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a call and i can send you a picture tommorrow.OR SHOOT ME A EMAIL
[email protected]

Thanks
Doug
SpencerCycle.com
1-800-510-1945

[ 02-07-2002: Message edited by: SpencerCycle.com ]</p>

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jimmyhat:
604-291-8555<hr></blockquote>

JimmyHat,

Is this a number to reach you or the swingarm makers...???

Thanks,

JDB1371

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SpencerCycle.com:
What year do you need the swingarm for? I have alot of oilcooled stuff still laying around and one of the items is a arm Coby did for me. 6-9 adjustable/polished with airtank built in it.
$475.00 takes it.

I have race fairings,front forks,wheels,race fairing bracket,couple of frames (86 1100 frame with title and 5 degree rake---89 750 frame no title----JUST GIVE ME A CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a call and i can send you a picture tommorrow.OR SHOOT ME A EMAIL
[email protected]

Thanks
Doug
SpencerCycle.com
1-800-510-1945

[ 02-07-2002: Message edited by: SpencerCycle.com ]
<hr></blockquote>

Doug,

I'll call you IMMEDIATELY...

THANKS,

JDB1371