Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a new 05 yellow GSXR600, my Eurobikes undertail arrived during the week.

i took my whole bike apart only to not know what to do next. i had to put everything back together again. The instructions are not clear enough for me.

I have some questions. Do we really have to cut the factory fender from the front to the back?

How and where do I drill the holes?

I wish the instructions were more clear.

·
Registered
313 Posts
with my undertail i was able to slide it in, pulled the cowl alittle to be able to slide the undertail in with no problem and i just put the bolts back in, i dont think you need to cut the factory fender, it just bolts on, shouldnt be problem getting that off, and with the lights i played with mine to make sure they were correct, just sliced the wires and connected them

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with my undertail i was able to slide it in, pulled the cowl alittle to be able to slide the undertail in with no problem and i just put the bolts back in, i dont think you need to cut the factory fender, it just bolts on, shouldnt be problem getting that off, and with the lights i played with mine to make sure they were correct, just sliced the wires and connected them

okay I can install mine w/o cutting the stock fender but how am I gonna drill the two mounting holes underneath the battery tray? there is not much room to work with

1 - 3 of 3 Posts