Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to drop some cash for a new GSXR 1000, 04 or a leftover 03. If you know of any bikes or dealer in the Mannheim, or surrounding area please let me know. Also what price is this bike going for.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Are you German and looking for a Euro spec bike? Or are you looking for a US spec bike?
Paying cash, taxes or finance? I have all your answers but I need more info!

Dan
Hanau

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for the long delay, work is kicking my ass. I found a 04 in the US. The dealer is shipping air cargo to Frankfurt for a total of $10000 (bike and shipping). If you got a better dealer than this let me know.

to answer your question exact.
1. US SPEC
2. Cash
3. Tax free VAT

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
AutobahnGixxer said:
sorry for the long delay, work is kicking my ass. I found a 04 in the US. The dealer is shipping air cargo to Frankfurt for a total of $10000 (bike and shipping). If you got a better dealer than this let me know.

to answer your question exact.
1. US SPEC
2. Cash
3. Tax free VAT
Well, not sure how long you have left here (assuming your a soldier) but if you have a few years why not just get a 1-2 year old euro spec bike cheaper? Last years 1k and this years are about the same.
Used bikes here are great! You know all about the TUV?? Germans dont treat their bikes like us americans, for the most part they are all stock and very well taken care of! If your dead set on a new bike, I sure hope you can really ride as you will probably bin it the first year. Most americans do!!!
Shoot me a PM with your phone number and we can talk about iy.
Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts