Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone, im not new to the site but this is my first post so here it goes. responses and insight is greatly appreciated, tia. I have a 2007 gsxr 750, the ecu im using in it is a 600 ecu part # 32920-01H10 i need to flash the ecu to put a 750 fuel and ignition map on it. ive made a diy bike side usb ttl cable and i can connect to my ecu. using the FDT software i connected to the ecu and pulled the map file from it. i dont know were to find the k7 gsxr 750 bin file definitions to flash onto the ecu though, and now when i disconnect usb cable from the bike, turn key on, and kill switch to run, there is no fuel pump prime, and the secondary butterflys dont open up. Can somebody please tell me how to flash my ecu and also were can get the 2007 gsxr 750 ecu bin file definitions?

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
How did you pull the map from the ECU? On FDT did you connect to the ECU and then what?

·
Premium Member
6,287 Posts
can a suzuki shop reflash it? and you pulled the map form the ECU and tried to run your bike with it? as in cut or copy?

do you have the Woolich Racing ECU flash kit? what software are you using to change values so forth? RomRaider?

Woolich racing has ECU definition files for this model.. maybe contact them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was able to get it sorted out. Using the fdt software when you connect to the beck it automatically deletes the bin file that is on the ecu to prepare it to be flashed. I was able to find a download for the stock k7 gsxr 600 bin and flashed it to the ecu and all is good as far as that goes.
I now need the bin for a k7 gsxr 750 due to the fuel maps and ignition timing being different from the 600cc bin. Does anyone have a ecu bin for a k7 gsxr 750? I was going to purchase the bin from woolich for $100 but they say you also need their software and their interface cable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont mind spending the money on the bin file as long as it works, i just figured someoneone out there might have a bin for a k7 gsxr 750 that they wouldnt mind sending me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts