Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone my name is ed, im new to the forum and look forward to chatin w/ everyone.

i just recently bought a 95 gsxr 750

(you can see pics at www.ctmobiledj.com go to the pictures section, i have no clue how to post a pic here)

but anyhow im looking for full exhaust setups and was hoping to fit the yosh tri oval can on there but it seems i cant find many parts listed for the 95's just the 96 up. ive tried several different websites w/ no luck....

can someone help me see the light and point me in the right direction? list any source you may have for aftermarket parts for 95 gsxr's and ill be like

·
Registered
694 Posts
Its hard to find aftermarket parts for the 95 and lower gsxr's. YOu got to know where to look. I find most stuff on ebay. That will be the best place I think. The guys here are a real big help. Im sure we can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya tell me about it, im sure some parts are interchangeable w/ some modifications but i dont know the "secrets" and trust me ive researched a bit. i just want to add a little more zest to the bike....

i wanna get a new chain,sprockets,headers,etc....

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
gsxrzone.com also has a few parts for the watercooled gixxer. also check with cycle concepts, do a search for the phone number. ask for dwayne

·
Registered
97 Posts
Join the club, Theres limited resources for aftermarket parts but this is one of the best places to get info. People here are pretty cool.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive found some good info here, thanks for the website links. keep em coming.

im freaking dying to get this baby on the road, its just so damn cold out. im about to just throw on my ski suit and jump on the bike!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Welcome OG.
this is the best community!
mind if I ask where your at?
By the way if your ever looking for OEM parts your most likely to find it at BikeBandit.com

EDGE_

·
Registered
97 Posts
By the way I should mention I have a bike shop here in oregon and get pretty deep discounts on both aftermarket and OEM stuff for Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, KTM, and Honda. I can save you guys some money before you go to a dealer. Email me if you need anything.
voodoo

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
welcome OG. i find alot of parts on e-bay as well. also just ask the crew. some have things just laying around. anyone is willing to help if they can.

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts