Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a high mount exhaust.. i would like to get a devil... but devil is out of stock for the high mount.. does anyone know of any place that i might have one in stock for a 04 600. or does everyone just drop shipped from devilbikes, also if anyone has a high mount that they would like to sale please let me know.. and if you have pics of it on your bike.
thanks
or any highmount that looks good that i can get asap.. please pics

·
Registered
868 Posts
I put a Devil High on my 05 750 and had to wait a long time to get it. No one had them in stock and they all ship direct from over seas so my guess is if you can wait thats going to be your only option.
I would suggest you wait for one it was worth it.
I know you can get the Micron hi mount shipped to you right away, nut they dont sound or look as nice a Devil.
Good Luck

·
Registered
91 Posts
yo goto hardracing.com they got the m4 highmounts i got one it looks and sounds good and was pretty cheap.......

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
This is not a high mount but it's an M4 race high exit full system.

Very nice fit and finish and the price is nice.

FWIW - I had one on my 2000 750 and currently have one on the 04 600 and the 04 SV (also a high exit full system). I also just installed one on my friends Kawi 636 and he's very happy with it.

njracer

·
Registered
313 Posts
check out micron exhausts, sorry i dont have pics but it looks good and sounds great, purchased cobalt blue for 390 give or take from indysuperbikes, check them for micron exhausts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
devilbikes told me that they are out of stock for the high mount mid pipes.. told me that they will sell me that standard pipe, and upgrade in 3-4 weeks for the high mount mid pipe...
i found some 1000 devils but no luck on the 600-750

1 - 7 of 7 Posts