Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea... I took my carbs off to clean them... it is a 97 and all but when I put them back on I got this weird noise that occurs about every 15 seconds... and the noise is coming from the carbs... ANY help/ info would be great... cause I got a guy ready to wire me money tommorow.... but I want this bike running good for him... let me know.. thanks

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
Did you sync the carbs after? What all did you take off when you cleaned the carbs?

John

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ummmm I didn't synconize the carbs... unscrewed 4 different peices off that had springs a metal peice and a black plastic thing... but how do you sycronize them?? anythign that I can do... or do I have to go to the god aweful dealer??? thanks

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Check make sure that they spring is in there properly if carbs on bike take off breather and when you see the slides (blk piece in carbs)use your finger to pick them up it should slide up with no problem and when release come down easy if you do and one seems to catch that maybe that the spring is not properly seated also chek to see that you when putting the slide back in that you lined up the little tiny tab to the hole on carb. One more thing look under the cap of the black piece that you removed make sure that it is lined up with a lil dot or indention in there. When finish checking that again check to see if the slides are sliding up all the way up in all of them should slide up even if not then what i just said you ought to check again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts