Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '04 Blue Gixer 600 & want to buy an exhaust for it, just the can tho. I am going for that carbon fiber look with the whole bike & want the exhaust on the louder side. So if someone can please help me out a little i'd greatly appreciate it, thanks....

·
Limpy McTinydick, wants to be a French Canadian
3,941 Posts
blue flame evo. friend ha sone on his 600 and its the best sounding pipe i have ever heard and looks damn sexxy.
i got one for my 1k.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Re: Need help 2 find the perfect exhaust....Someon

You want an Akrapovic... it's rare and has an amazing sound. Plus I can get you one for $420 shipped in Carbon Fiber trim through my new parts store I just opened. It is the Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Bolt-On Race Baffle system. It has the best quality sound I have hears yet. Let em know!
How much can you get an akropovic for an 05 R1 for?

·
Registered
535 Posts

You want an Akrapovic... it's rare and has an amazing sound. Plus I can get you one for $420 shipped in Carbon Fiber trim through my new parts store I just opened. It is the Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Bolt-On Race Baffle system. It has the best quality sound I have hears yet. Let em know!

·
Registered
125 Posts

Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Bolt-On is the only way to go my friend. Parts411.com $367 shipped. I dare any one to beat the price. I got one last week and its a bitchen pipe. No other sound like it. IMO its a deeper sound than a 2 Bro. Good luck buddy.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

No offense greene, you can get them cheaper elsewhere. My dealer has them cheaper than that...$370 I believe.

·
Registered
313 Posts

does akrapovie make a high mount? im interested in high mount exhaust would prefer carbon fiber exhaust but i do like the cobalt blue from micron in the high mount

·
Registered
187 Posts

Devil Carbon highmount the only way to go..it on the louder side..

·
Registered
121 Posts

There was a test of 30 slipon's at sportider.com and they posted sound clips for them at different engine revs. It was helpful for me in deciding to go with the two brothers M flange series and yes it sounds deeper or should I say better than akrapovic, but thats my preference. Here's the link: http://www.sportrider.com/tech/146_0410_pipe_clips/index.html

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

There was a test of 30 slipon's at sportider.com and they posted sound clips for them at different engine revs. It was helpful for me in deciding to go with the two brothers M flange series and yes it sounds deeper or should I say better than akrapovic, but thats my preference. Here's the link: http://www.sportrider.com/tech/146_0410_pipe_clips/index.html
You can only take those sound clips with a grain of salt...they all sound different in person.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts