Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm working on my 1986 GSXR 750, and feel like I have been chasing issues with it for forever. I've resolved some, at some times, but then in the process it seems like a new issue crops up. I'm wondering if anybody in the Seattle area with a good dose of experience working on these would be willing to come by and assist me in figuring out what the heck is wrong with it. I would gladly pay. I have already taken it to a shop, and they were able to SOMEWHAT solve an issue with it, but I would really rather not take it back to a shop, because I end up paying for 2 hours of labor just for taking the parts off / putting them on - which I can do myself. I am happy to do any/all of the work needed, I just am officially out of my depth in figuring out what the heck is wrong.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Even if you aren't able to help, if you know of somebody in the Seattle area I'd really appreciate it! Otherwise next steps will be to check the valve lash again, and run through the carbs again

·
Registered
78 Posts
No responses yet crat..... what are the issues you are experiencing, perhaps a description and we may be able to help.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey! Thanks for the reply - I actually ended up starting a thread for that. I'm gonna swap out the carbs at this point and will update Tuesday!

1986 GSXR 750 Can't Figure Out What is Wrong

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts