Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need some advise on weather or not to do what I am thinking about doing... I have a '97
750 and dont care too much for the way the front headlight looks so I am thinking about having the headlight taken out and filled in then putting in a 'busa headlight. I think it may look sweet but what do you guys think? Let me know. I will try to generate up a digital picture of what it might look like and will try to post it in a few hours.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
i dunno man..
you better get one of the photoshop guys to do there magic and try to preview what it might look like..I'm ok woth photoshop , but not sure if can do that....i personally dont like the way the busa lights look..but to each there own....it would be unique.

[ 04-08-2002, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: psycho750R ]

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
i think it might look pretty hot...and if u like how it would look, who gives a shit about other's opinions! Take it easy man...

-Will

·
Registered
21 Posts
give me a good frontal shot and tell me exactly what you want to do here, and ill do it on photoshop and email it to ya man

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Have you seen the busa headlight? That thing is fugly (IMO). Why don't you get a race style front fairing, then cut some small holes in it and put some PIAA lights or something like that.

I don't even want to imagine how hard it would be to put in a Busa light though, it's a lot longer than the one you want to replace, not to mention that the current one acts as the mount for the front fairing, which would make replacing it even harder, unless the Busa light just happens to have the same mounting location as the original.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts