Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need advice on setting up \'Busa.

I need some advice one setting up my 'Busa for the local flat track races. I see a bunch of fools out there on old Bultacos and Yamaha TT's don't these people realize it is 2002?!? It is a small track (about the size of a hockey rink) so I figure a turbo kit will do by itself, if you think I should, I guess I'll add nitrous too. I figue the immense horsepower of the Busa (along with my superior riding skills) should allow me to slide right around these rookies and show them how a real man man does it. Please help quick, I need to prep it by Saturday.

Thanks.

John

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: John250R ]</p>

·
Registered
119 Posts
Re: Need advice on setting up \'Busa.

OK...the first thing you need to do, of course is get the nitro AND the turbo kits. You will need them both. The next steps are critical...pay attention. Don't panic, I'm an expert mechanic and I can lead you through this. I've never done it before, but I saw it once in a cartoon, and I'm pretty sure I can do it too. First, get some tools. You will need one of those screw turner thingies and some squeezers and a pounder and some of those things you turn nuts and bolts with. Next, remove the engine from the frame. You will need those nut and bolt turner things for that. Then get a frame from a Honda XR100. Now put the 'Busa engine in there. You will need the squeezers and the pounder to make it fit. Now put the seat from the 'Busa on top. You can use the 'Busa handlebars, too, if you think they look better. Now put the 'Busa bodywork on. You may have to cut part of it off to make it fit, but an electric carving knife will work for that and you might have to use some 5 minute epoxy to stick everything back together. Now, go show those flat trackers a thing or two. You will look something like a monkey riding a coconut, but with your superior riding skills, they will stop laughing pretty soon. The looks of horror and the permanent mental scarring you will cause to the more impressionable onlookers might last a little longer, as will the incredulous conversation around the emergency room, but it's a lesson they need to learn.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts

BULLCHIT!!!! Do not listed to amateurs...as you know:

THE CLOSER YOU ARE TO ZERO IN WEIGHT THE FASTER YOU WILL GO!

So take that Hayabusa Engine off the rest of the bike! The only thing you will need is the throttle and enough gas to win.

Next: Install it on any Mountain Bike. Remember WEIGHT is the SECRET!

Install the throttle. - You can use the existing Mountain Bike Brakes. I am quite certain they will be satisfactory.

The Tires are your next secret - they don't realize that the thin tires reduce friction, thus enabling you to go FASTER..."Thick Tires"....SQUIDS!!!! MuHAHAHAHA!

You will go so fast that you will finish before you even started.

That will show 'em....that will REALLY show 'em WHO'S DA MAN

Good Luck. God 'Speed'

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: migz123 ]</p>

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I am most greatful for all the advice but it has give me a revelation of sorts. I will go and buy one of those razor scooters and mount the Busa engine on the back, talk about saving weight!! Thanks anyway for your contibutions but I clearly have the answer of all answers now.

Thanks.

John

·
Registered
6,907 Posts

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by John250R:
I am most greatful for all the advice but it has give me a revelation of sorts. I will go and buy one of those razor scooters and mount the Busa engine on the back, talk about saving weight!! Thanks anyway for your contibutions but I clearly have the answer of all answers now.

Thanks.

John
<hr></blockquote>

Good Lord!! Be careful about revealing such ideas in a public place like this! - Go out and get a patent first, for goodness sakes... don't you know how those engine powered scooters are selling nowadays? Why those kids can't buy enough...if you put the haya's engine on one of those, you have definitely covered the 30 and over market!! Oops I am revealing too much again...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts