Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 GSXR750 and I desperately need a map for it. It has a Yoshimura Tri-Oval full stainless exhaust system with a Power Commander II. Right this second it has a stock air filter but that is definitely about to change to a K&N. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
951 Posts
www.dynojet.com or email me and i can send you a map from my yoshi ems. Stock or KN use same maps for our bikes. KN don't flow too much more.

my yoshi ems's came with all sorts of Yoshi exhaust maps. You would just have to open the map and manually plug the numbers into your PC program...take you a minute or two.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much man. Do you have the same bike as me? If so, does yours have a real "loping" kind of idle? Mine kinda sounds like an old muscle car hitting its cam. Sounds good, just not real used to it. I've had some Hondas and they had a real low steady idle. Also, do your headers ever get REAL warm? Mine will sometimes glow at night. I have a couple of friends that have M4 full exhausts on their GSXR's and have had problems with them melting the plastic. Thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
Over time my Yoshi. full tri-oval also melted and kinda deformed the lower fairing towards where the mid-pipe exits the fairing area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts