Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a 150,000\' Extension Cord

I need help, I just bought the new Busa witht e electric start
, and it works fine in the garage with a 10' extension cord. But I want to go to my buddy's place that is about 25 miles away, and I don't want to leave it running
, so I will need to restart it. I can only find the 10,000' cords
, and I don't want to have to buy 15 of them, any help would be great.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
Re: Need a 150,000\' Extension Cord

umm,, go talk to a electrical equip supply store.. they should be able to oder you a roll of of electric cord long enough.. then just put your own ends on... it should even come with a giant wood roll to store it on

·
Registered
705 Posts

Normally what I do is carry some mini jumper cables with me and before I shut off my bike I have someone hook them to my nuts. Right before I pass out, I take them off; then when I want to restart my bike I piss on the starter and it normally gives it enough power to get going.
My biggest problem is my starter can only make my bike go about 17mph in 6th gear. I hope the 03's have faster starters.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts

Just bungee a Honda generator to the back seat. Of course you will have to remove the Honda stickers cause people will think your busa is a Honda.

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Originally posted by Kennedy:
people will think your busa is a Honda.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It isn't?

·
Registered
4,102 Posts

No man, you're confusing your bike with the Hondabusa.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts

Nope what you need is wireless electricity, kinda like wireless internet and radio, all you need is the receiver antenna on your bike and then you just transmit it from your base station in your garage. Works a treat, use it all the time. Has a range (if you buy the good stuff) of about 1285734623 km's give or take a bit. I sam one of those hondabusa's yesterday, I can imagine anyone would buy one with that pink rhino on the pillion seat, but each to their own I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts