Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a good shot of the rear of a 86-88 750 or 1100, preferably 1100. Most in need of the bodywork/seat area, don't need the tire or exhaust.

Mine's in pieces and need it for design work.

thanks!
Doug

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

Questions:
- what did you decide on for tires? The Dunlop guys recommend their D205, but admit its not all that sticky.
- who did your chrome plating? The guage cluster plate looks very nice.

Doug

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Originally posted by Doug Hackney:
Thanks.

Questions:
- what did you decide on for tires? The Dunlop guys recommend their D205, but admit its not all that sticky.
- who did your chrome plating? The guage cluster plate looks very nice.

Doug
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">MEZ4's

www.actionplatingandchrome.com for the chrome and polish of all the bits besides the frame

·
3,482 Posts
Hey Mr. G, why Mez4's intsead of Mez1's? Will the 1's wear too quickly, how many miles do ya think?

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
OK Mr. G.here's the big question: how many turns of teflon tape did it take to orient your Pingel the right way? 4,6,8,16???

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Originally posted by bcjohn:
OK Mr. G.here's the big question: how many turns of teflon tape did it take to orient your Pingel the right way? 4,6,8,16???
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">none!

cause I don't have my new tank back yet

·
Registered
978 Posts
Originally posted by bcjohn:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i'll bet that i put about 25 turns to get mine to seal up
but works ausom

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by bcjohn:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">none!

cause I don't have my new tank back yet
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Doh!!!! Sorry to hear that. Talk about a critical path problem...sheeeit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts