Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have any side view pics of the 06 600, I would appreciate them, I wont post them anywhere, just trying to decide on the color. I currently have an 06 Red/Blk 1000.

Todd

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the pics, I am leaning toward the traditional Blue/White. I will be calling my dealer tomorrow and see if they still have one, and if so will be in my garage on Wednesday

I need to go to Spenders AA, I just got the title for the 1k about a week ago, this will be the third new bike in less than 5 months

Todd

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the pics "Maulhead" My dealer has both the blu/wht and the blk/gray. I have not seen the sil/wht.

Exe, where are you at, where there is a Black Matt, I have not seen that color listed anywhere on the Suzuki.com.

Thanks again guys!!!

Todd

·
Registered
144 Posts
oh yeah
seems like it's available only europe, and for us they created black/yellow version.... well, at least for paying 12k $ for 750, we can get an awesome color

here it is:

one more photo:

i should see it on monday.. a week or so for paper stuff and then i'm good to go

tell me what do you think about my stuff: black 750, alpinestars race replica silver, suomy extreme , spidi xp5r shoes and alpine gp tech gloves... all of that coming very soon

funny image
didn't find shoe photos with right perspective...

Thank you for the pics "Maulhead" My dealer has both the blu/wht and the blk/gray. I have not seen the sil/wht.

Exe, where are you at, where there is a Black Matt, I have not seen that color listed anywhere on the Suzuki.com.

Thanks again guys!!!

Todd

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I decided on the Blu/Wht, it will be in my garage tomorrow night. I will post pics of it when I get back home!!! Thanks for all the pics, I chose the Blu/wht. because I have never had anything blue. And the dealers say it is the hardest color to get right now. No one had one, and did not expect many. Thanks Again for the pics.

Todd

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
damn, i like the sliver/white... i wanted to see it before i chose my blue/white, but they said they didnt know when they would have another one in...

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was at dealership today. They have a silver/white on the floor. Way better looking in person even. If I didnt already have the black/gray I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Way better looking in person even.
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. I had gone down to the stealership planning on buying the blue/white, but once I saw this one I was in love. I still like the blue rims on the blue one though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I actually wanted the blue/white as well, but I wanted to see it in person first. Traded in my 04 blue/white for the 06. They couldnt tell me when they would get one in so I went with what was on the floor. Had I known the weather was going to go to crap again I may have held out a little longer. Very happy with my choice though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
To me the white and gray seems different and really does stick out. Sorta of like the new yellow.... if that makes sense?

all around good colors anyways. They still need a real yellow

1 - 20 of 21 Posts