Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Kinda bringing this one back from the dead, but i just got my bike today and will hopefully be riding soon. So you can add me to the "im in omaha" list.

·
Registered
219 Posts
From Omaha

Waitin for insurance can pay off my old baby, should get my baby back in a week or two here

·
Registered
15 Posts
This post is really old.

I'm from omaha too. Anyone still out there? I need some people to ride with.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm in omaha/bellevue too.. where are some good quiet roads to ride on? anyone have a route they'd like to share?

·
Registered
219 Posts
yea, yall can hit me up anytime to ride or what not, usally bored and got tons of free time

·
Stunt Midget
387 Posts
I left Offutt in November. I think I was the only Gixxer rider that would ride in 20 degree weather as long as it wasn't icy or raining.

·
Registered
219 Posts
hey, any time you wanna ride when the weather warms up, just give me a call. Lol, since you already got my number.

·
Registered
230 Posts
lol hey there you are! sry dude i probally would of likely bought your bike. just 24 hours late lol.
must be a sign you should keep your bike.
cant wait to ride. i have about 5-6 friends from base who i ride with as well. dont know if there on here or not.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I know there was another guy from off. thats on here. But yea, works kinda nuts at the moment hadnt had any free time to get to it. But what color you end up with. They're a beast to say the least. Loved it better than my old 06 600.Alot faster than 600, you can def. feel the grunt.

·
Registered
392 Posts
WooooooooooHoooooooooooo! Its alive again! Wake up Nebraskans! The weather has been spotty but it sure as hell was nice out last night. Where yall at?! We had a crew of 5 zippin around last night.

This Thurs through Sat is looking extremely promising, so if you're all out and about and alive. Drop a PM and I'll drop my digis and we can ride. :punk

·
Registered
392 Posts
Damnit, I didnt check this for awhile. Seriously, in Omaha, we've got a pretty steady group of at the very least 3 that ride consistently. Most of the time it increases to 5 just by making a phone call. I'll try and figure out an advanced "set in stone" date and place and maybe we could do something that way.

Its just, the people I ride with, we dont plan anything. We just get the urge to ride, call each other, then go. But, I'll try. Weekends better for people in here?

·
Butthurt Fake NOS wanting Poser
265 Posts
Damnit, I didnt check this for awhile. Seriously, in Omaha, we've got a pretty steady group of at the very least 3 that ride consistently. Most of the time it increases to 5 just by making a phone call. I'll try and figure out an advanced "set in stone" date and place and maybe we could do something that way.

Its just, the people I ride with, we dont plan anything. We just get the urge to ride, call each other, then go. But, I'll try. Weekends better for people in here?
weekends are definately the best.. PM me if you guys are gonna ride..

41 - 60 of 71 Posts