Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured you guys could use a little terrifying entertainment on this throwback Thursday to when I nearly crash tested my 675R.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Well, at least she either got lucky, or used what skill there was to avoid a MC to MC head on! Those never end good

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
or used what skill there was to avoid a MC to MC head on! Those never end good

I don't think there was much skill, it was not a tight corner, not high speed, just can't pick a line and hold it.

Really needs to be on a 999? :dunno

·
Registered
368 Posts
Wow. Glad you got out of that alive. I hate that people with no skill have the money for these amazing bikes one can only dream of having. Did I hear right, first bike was an R6 and then this?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Instantly recognized that road,been riding it since late '80s. I avoid it like the plague,for obvious reasons. If I stop up at Perkins,I'll come up the back end off the PIP/Rte.6.

Someone was looking out for you that day for sure :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
She don't need to be on a bike. Simple turn just hold your line!

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow. Glad you got out of that alive. I hate that people with no skill have the money for these amazing bikes one can only dream of having. Did I hear right, first bike was an R6 and then this?
Yup, I asked because I was expecting to hear "250" or "This is my first one".

Instantly recognized that road,been riding it since late '80s. I avoid it like the plague,for obvious reasons. If I stop up at Perkins,I'll come up the back end off the PIP/Rte.6.

Someone was looking out for you that day for sure :thumbup
Sad part is, I haven't learned my lesson. Continues to be one of my favorite roads.

I think so...and yet, I have more stories than I care to tell. To name a few, killed a crow with my helmet, ran over a hedgehog, had a tree fall across the road at the same rate I was approaching the point that it fell, hit a deer at 100 mph.

·
Hates the French..especially Le Skid
4,223 Posts
I think so...and yet, I have more stories than I care to tell. To name a few, killed a crow with my helmet, ran over a hedgehog, had a tree fall across the road at the same rate I was approaching the point that it fell, hit a deer at 100 mph.
:eek:hmy Maybe she didn't make the turn because you're a fucking Jinx:lmao

Glad you were able to come away from that, looked a nasty situation.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:eek:hmy Maybe she didn't make the turn because you're a fucking Jinx:lmao

Glad you were able to come away from that, looked a nasty situation.
That or because I look so fucking good in my leathers. One of the two for sure. :cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts