Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there's any cruises around my area. I live in Bloomsburg Pa. Looking to meet up and get some riding in.

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok...so since I got no replies...is there anyone interested in setting up a meet and ride...I'm open to any suggestions

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
17 Posts
I realize that you posted this quite awhile ago, and the weather here is pretty cold now. I plan on starting up some sort of "club" around here this winter and hopefully have rides a couple of times a month from spring until the end of summer. Not a serious bike club or anything, just a bunch of guys that want to ride. Day rides, maybe some night rides. I don't personally know a lot of guys with bikes, but I know a lot of people that do. So, it shouldn't be too hard. I will make a post on this forum soon too, and will keep you updated. I'm actually from Sayre, PA. Which is a little drive from you, but I plan on doing some traveling for the rides anyway.

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
I'm from Outside of Philly but I'm in if you start it up.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
3,216 Posts
I work in Berlin don't kno how close you are to that but I have my bike there every nice day

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
255 Posts
come towards central pa and im in haha, if i can get a hitch and trailor by then ill trailer the bike down behind my wrx..if nothing else it will look cool

·
3,216 Posts
IDK what I typed in to get that time - it's more like 2 hours....must have been thinking you were near the Poconos....:dunno
Haha I work in south jersey around the Berlin Mt laurel area. And that's around 20 mins from Philly.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts