Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife decided to pull all the furniture from the dining room and starts a restoration project of a 2003 gsxr750. I have to say so far so good! Piece by piece it’s coming together! She’s pulling the gas tank and sanding it so I can paint it. Cerakoted the wheels for her today. She’s excited!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow man, those wheels look great!!! Nice having a girl that'll get down like that... All mine wants to do is ride.... And really really fast lmao... Good work you guy's, keep the pictures and updates coming....
Thanks Bro. Yeah she taught me how to ride a bike. Our first date she pulled up on a CBR1000rr. Definitely a badass!

·
Registered
286 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
The tail looks exactly like my 03 750... I'm thinking "euro" tail is more the undertail??? That's the only thing I can think of, I may be completely wrong but in all my years riding, which is a shitload lol... Never heard of a euro tail...

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was looking for a pic of the tail lights lit up... They are really bright and look badass but I can't find the pics... I found these, I installed these badass leds on the bike as well though that have 20 different colors and do different things that run on a remote... Really helps being seen at night, especially need that shit here in Houston riding in the city... Anyway, just thought I would share...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts