Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My right turn signals work fine when the bike is stopped, but while riding it will flicker like crazy.

I am sure it must be a loose wire or ground somewhere, but since I dont have a repair manual can someone give my an idea on what to check??

Also how much is a service manual? And where is the best place to pick one up?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just started making copies of my 88-92 Suzuki service manual ... let me know if you want one ...the guy i got it from paid 80.00 bucks for it ...... so i guess its a good one , better than the one i had before... 30.00 Bucks should cover thebook and shipping if you want one let me know ...

As for the flickering i would think that it normal for it to flicker faster when the bikes on and running , due to an increase in current .. Mine did the same thing and worked fine ,never had a problem ....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey sorry misread your question ...ya it might be a lose wire from the blinkers .. most likely .. just reconnect the wires ..or if it still doesn't work right ..it might be the blinkers wire ...

·
Super Moderator
17,291 Posts
Check the connections under the pass. seat and check the connec. at the front under the fairing. Should be 2 wires coming the back of the flushmounts to the wiring harness..

Are U the guy I just mailed the '88 manual to???
If not I can send you a good copy for free.....Let me know.. [email protected]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ive been recently havin problems with my blinkers as well. The right ones work but the left ones do sometimes, other times only the fornt left will go on and it will stay solid or wont turn on at all. Also my right headlight has been turnin on/off past weel as well. Think its related?? i thought it was burnt out but it was on again the next day?? Maybe all i need is a new flasher relay?
anybody got any ideas??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts