Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doc said I could race........

.......16 weeks post surgery.:D

Too bad that will be Dec 3rd and the season will be long done.:cursing:cursing:cursing:cursing

On the bright side, I should be able to get a few motard practice sessions in Oct and Nov.

Oh well, shit happens.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Getting old ain't so bad, but getting brittle sucks.:D

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry to hear it bro.. youll be fresh for next season though.. arent they building a new road course out by you anyway that is supposed to be done next year?
Yes, the new track should open in 2008 and should be no more than 2hrs from me.

Even though I will miss the rest of the roadracing season, I still should be able to get a few motard and MX practice sessions in before the season ends. What really sucks is that both the motard and 600 have fresh rubber on and it kills me to look at them every time I go into the garage.:crying

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
i'll believe the new track when a race org turns a lap there.

NJ stop playing around on stupid tards and youll stop hurting yourself!!

sally man...

·
Registered
950 Posts
I see nothing ever changes in this place.... Old people are hurt, young people pretent to sympothise and fat people (Dave) just get sarcastic.....

What's up you fokkers?

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll believe the new track when a race org turns a lap there.

NJ stop playing around on stupid tards and youll stop hurting yourself!!

sally man...
The new track has already broke ground so it like it's going to happen.:p

BTW, I didn't fuck myself up on the tard....it was the ringding NSR50 that beat da shit out of me.:hammer

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
cant handle a tiny smoker huh?

even if the track has broke ground, like i said i'll believe it when a race org turns laps... i've heard of at least 5-8 "new tracks" in the past 3-4 years and the only ones to actually open are Autobahn and Miller.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts