Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted my graph over in the 1000 forum, but did not get much input on how it looked. I just wanted to know if the gains seem to be good as far as the power and torque show. The mods are

750 intake cam, sprocket
manual tension
750 stacks
pair vavle
remap stock ECU

any input

·
Registered
941 Posts
Jaboe, what was your before HP?

I can't say weather your Dyno is right and the one I use is wrong, but I can say that the Dyno Iuse seems to be putting out a little lower numbers then what several others have posted for the same mods I have.

Anyways, look at me auto sig and you can see what Mods I have. I am wanting to change the exhaust for the TiForce or Full Akrapovic, add the short stacks, yosh head gasket and port/polish the heads and see what I get from there...I'll have it done by the end of the year..

171 HP seems like an aweful lot for what you have listed...I think most of the ones I've seen that have your mods were about 165-167 HP, so you seem a few higher then what I have seen...guess a better test would be to find someone who has the same mods and see what there bike is putting out and then do some rollon's to see how the bikes run against each other....

I'm wanting to get into the 170 HP range. I think with the yosh head gasket and short stacks i'll be right around 170 HP...The port and polish should get me 8%-10% more (If they do a good job).....

·
Registered
830 Posts
I posted my graph over in the 1000 forum, but did not get much input on how it looked. I just wanted to know if the gains seem to be good as far as the power and torque show. The mods are

750 intake cam, sprocket
manual tension
750 stacks
pair vavle
remap stock ECU

any input
My only question.. you state your mods but im thinking the Stage 2 lees kit is a heck of a lot more than what your saying is done to your bike... that dyno sheet said stage 2 lees kit

·
Registered
941 Posts
Lee uses the 750 short stacks and his custom cam/cams and I believe the TiForce exhaust and remaps the STOCK ECU. I'm using the web 540's, no Short stacks, different exhaust and PC III USB.

It's pretty close to what he does to his bikes...

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Before I had a Tiforce slip on and the 750 stacks and TRE. This was all with no remapping done and it put out 155.5 at the rear. I never got it dynoed after the full system was on... just took it down to Lee's and he did his work.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I had the bike redynoed this past weekend over at Ken's Cycle in Va. The guys in the shop said they dyno reads about 10 hp low and always has. In a 4th gear pull, tire pressure set at 25psi on Pilot Powers, and not even a good warm up on the dyno it pulled 159.8 at the rear. It was just a straight run for the dyno shootout they had. Needless to say it was good for a 1st place trophy for me in the 750-1000cc class. Funny to becuase between a ZX 12 with mods power commander etc. and a Hyabusa with mods etc., the best numbers they got were ZX12 157.8 and the Busa 157.7 . So I guess If what they are saying about their dyno is true, I add 10 to that number and I'm back around what it put out at Lee's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.