Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Answering from personal experience, the answer would be .....no.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
My 88 looks worse than that every winter! You just need to get the bodywork painted and stick to bolt ons for a while so you can ride for a while.
Bones

·
Registered
144 Posts
i thought i was the only gixxer owner that was starting to think my bike was supposed to have the swingarm off of it......... FOREVER!!!! i cant even remember what it felt like to ride th e darn thing. oh well, the neighbors think im some kind of a mechanical god......."wow, how do you know how to completely rebuild a motorcyle like that?" "uhh, i dont know, i just do" ya right, if i did know what i was doing it would be on the damn road by now folks! get a clue, i dont know what the hell im doing here! im wingin it!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Mr. Gixxer... I gotta admit... that a SWEET f'in fork stabalizer you got in there. Did you have that custom made? how much would one of those run?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:

will I ever get to ride it again
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That looks eerily like my garage ... hey GET OUT OF THERE!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yo I do that to my bike every weekend and all the old guys in the neighbourhood poke their head in my garage, and say "heyyyyy, you pullin er apart agian??"........yep........yup

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Hey, where's the bodywork? Didn't you send that out for a paintjob, like a friggin' year ago or something???

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by MrSlappyPants:
Mr. Gixxer... I gotta admit... that a SWEET f'in fork stabalizer you got in there. Did you have that custom made? how much would one of those run?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">he he..

here is another pic to make you drool

check this thread, it is from the guy who makes them http://www.gixxer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000960&p=

[ 08-10-2002, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Mr Gixxer ]

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by bcjohn:
Hey, where's the bodywork? Didn't you send that out for a paintjob, like a friggin' year ago or something???
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I think I have to wait for the 4 horsemen now or some shit like that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts