Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My One Complaint about the 05\' GSX-R1000

Getting parts for it......

This is getting frustrating.....I've been trying to got my TiForce Exhaust and i can't seem to find anyone that has it in stock. Anyone out there know of any place that has them? Most of the websites say they're in stock and shipping...but when I call to place the order they say they don't have them yet. I've heard everything from Mid April to First week in May...Well one has passed and the other is here....so any help would be mucho appreciated

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Re: My One Complaint about the 05\' GSX-R1000

your going to find that with any new model... but the gsxr is much better since suzuki shares more parts between bikes and year models

·
Registered
231 Posts

hey fellas, I have bought the ti force for mine and love it. I know where there is one left and i mean one left. I was told that they were sold out but i have a freind that has a shop and i can get it from him and sell it to who ever wants it. The back peg mount will be a 3 week delay but i have the exhaust. It is a full systme and it is in stainless. the price is 900.00 if you are intrested please email me at [email protected] if you want to buy it i can also list it on ebay and you can buy it there so anyone who buys it will feel safe thanks alot

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

From what I've been reading....

People are showing anywhere from 8whp - 10whp gains w/ the system. I've yet to see a TiForce w/ PCIII dyno though. So maybe a gain of 12+whp

I'd like to get my bike as close to 180whp as possible though :naughty:

·
Banned
87 Posts

I would be very surprised to see that much gain, in my book we are more talking about 4-6 hp with full pipe and pcIII... I think +12 Hp gain are long gone with the newer engine and all the effort in development. (We are not talking about replacing an under the seat nightmare to a full race system this could probably gve you some good gain.. ) my .02!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I would be very surprised to see that much gain, in my book we are more talking about 4-6 hp with full pipe and pcIII... I think +12 Hp gain are long gone with the newer engine and all the effort in development. (We are not talking about replacing an under the seat nightmare to a full race system this could probably gve you some good gain.. ) my .02!
My friend Grant picked up 9.5whp with just the TiForce System on his bike. His PCIII hasn't come in yet. My TiForce and PCIII USB will be here tomorrow...so hopefully I'll have results w/in the next few weeks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.