Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY found locally 90 GSXR1100. Picked it up for $2800 11,000 miles. Only 3 blemished in bodywork. Guy bought it from has had it in his garage for 5 years. Rode it home rode GREAT. Will be doing some maintance on it and maybe getting some flatslides. Still have 01 1000 but my heart has always been on this model. Brian

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice bike bro, looks real clean. I have a 90-1100 also, fun bike.
Enjoy your new toy!
SKILO54

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Beautiful find! Congratulations! BTW is that a Vanilla Ice Cool as Ice poster on your wall? Then you are a true Old Skool Gixxer loyalist. The poster is there because of the bike on it and no ther reason.

Rob

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is correct. On my garage wall one side is "BIKE" movie posters cool as ICE (C- , great movie to steal cheesy lines from ) TORQUE ( F-) Harley and the marlboro man ( B+ great movie real cool) Biker boyz ( C- AHHHHHH cool looking poster) . The other side of the garage is going to be car movies ( Wraith,gone in 60 seconds,fast and furious,bullit,etc) Im very picky on the garage in fact in the process of building cabinets and checkerboarding the floor.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Very nice my friend. I am in the process of building a new home and will be setting up "My Room" the garage in this fashion. I have just started collecting some old GSXR posters. I like to get that Vanilla Ice Poster too. . never seen the movie , but have seen the yellow GSXR he rides in it.BTW do you have the poster of Black Rain. Should have michael douglas sitting on a Black 1986 GSXR 1100 on the movie cover. I like the checker board floor idea and have been thinking of that and the speckled paint paint for the flooring. Haven't even thought about cabinets yet. Well ggod luck and keep the spirit alive with that new machine.

Rob

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
GSXRFreak, don't you find that the condom keeps breaking on the lips of the tailpipe? Nice bike, bro!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Fair enough.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I like to get that Vanilla Ice Poster too. . never seen the movie , but have seen the yellow GSXR he rides in it.[
if you saw the movie, you wouldn't want the poster anymore.. lol

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
" Drop the zero, get with the hero" Classic line. Jumping a GSXR over a fence, jumping a GSXR over a vette. I do almost weekly. Please classic movie way before it's time.............just a cool movie poster

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes, I know, I have seen clips of it and it is sad. But he does have a GSXR, not an FZR, ZX or CBR that was also popular in the early 90's. Matter of fact I am surprised he did not drive a Ninja and keep his Ninja Turtle reputation going! LOL!
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go Ninja LOL!!

Rob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts