Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

P.S I am looking for a cos damaged F4i or 929 as my "other" stuntbike so if any of you peep hear of one give me a holla.
Thanks
Martin

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
What is it about the honda's that you like so much? How about a V-Rod for a stunter? They deserved to be trashed

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mostly its just the ergo's of the hondas tech.They seem to suit my style of rideing better.I have had a few trys of a gixa 1k and 600 both with and without M.X bars and just dont like the pozzie they put you in.Plus the rear sub frame on the gixxa is like glass.R1's and R6's are just plain crap for slow teckie stuff.and I just dont like kawas .As for a V-rod well no thanks

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Your not wrong about the suby on the gixxers Unc...I've now snapped mine off twice since learning 12'vs. Though now I've got mine reinforced plus I haven't been crashing lately which helps too!! I'll post some pics up soon,

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats good to hear pete.pics pics pics oh and you can send me the "other" pic you took aswell

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
So far I've only got me in 12 action on video. If I don't get around to grabbing a still of it this week then I'll get some real pics on the weekend. What's this "other" pics your talking about Unc? PM me if needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts