Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Sig P320 X5 in 9mm. These are a real bitch to find. Comes STANDARD with Williams fiber optic target sights, bull barrel, flared magwell, straight match trigger, 4 21 round mags, removable built in grip weight, and skeletonized slide. Then I put on a custom Neumount bridge mount with CeraKote finish for the C-More Slide Ride aluminum body click switch red dot sight & the owner of Neumount is still making up a custom kydex holster for it. Blade Tech has a holster they just made up for me on the way, for when I want to pop off the red dot/mount & run open sights. It's nice being able to take off the sight rig in a minute or 2 if I want. I always wanted a Sig but I never wanted to drop the coin before. I figure I'm old enough to start buying more cool shit now!

Attachments

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:laugh:

Attachments

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
That is sweet as hell OF! :thumbup
When are you going to scuff that barrel?

P.S. you might want to move your sight forward if you want it to eject shells lol

·
19,104 Posts
That is sweet as hell OF! :thumbup
When are you going to scuff that barrel?

P.S. you might want to move your sight forward if you want it to eject shells lol
Thanks. It was raining yesterday & today too so far, hopefully I can shoot it this afternoon. I test racked it & the shells pass through the cut out cleanly, but I guess I won't know for sure yet! I thought the same thing when I set it up. The guy that built the mount owns the same set up he just finished for himself & says it runs cleanly set up all the way to the rear like I have it. I need to test it so he can finish molding my cock/ball holster as the boys are a bit saggy.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,843 Posts
How is the trigger pull on those? I bought a Sig back in 2013, but I couldn't get over the LONG trigger pull.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty sweet. What happens if you get a malfunction and need to clear the chamber with that C More on top?
You can still manipulate the slide. I am looking for a slide racker to make it faster/easier though.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. It was raining yesterday & today too so far, hopefully I can shoot it this afternoon. I test racked it & the shells pass through the cut out cleanly, but I guess I won't know for sure yet! I thought the same thing when I set it up. The guy that built the mount owns the same set up he just finished for himself & says it runs cleanly set up all the way to the rear like I have it. I need to test it so he can finish molding my cock/ball holster as the boys are a bit saggy.
That OG guy is a real funny boy!! >:) Fucking monkey squirrel. :monkeyface

How is the trigger pull on those? I bought a Sig back in 2013, but I couldn't get over the LONG trigger pull.
It has by far the best trigger pull of any OEM striker fired gun. A quote I saw from a tester was, "It makes other striker fired guns, even with aftermarket trigger kits, feel primitive by comparison." It doesn't have any of that spongy feel to it at all.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
:lol

When can I come out and shoot all your guns?

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
:lol

When can I come out and shoot all your guns?
Damn wise-ass!!!

I put a few 100 rounds through it this afternoon and had to move the red dot sight one notch forward. Every 10 shots or so an empty case would end up sitting/sticking on top of the slide. A few of you that mentioned the mount placement, you were right. The guy that made the mount told me where to mount it. I'm sure different ammo would eject slightly differently. Once I moved it slightly, it was fine. The trigger is amazingly good on this one, especially compared to other striker fired guns.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I'm on my way over next week :shifty

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Or we could just shoot up the lake!

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We can all meet at OG's place and shoot on the lake. I'm sure his neighbors wouldn't mind. :thumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
spike52
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing