644 Posts
Hmmm..looks like hitting a tree like that wouldn't be too enjoyable

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
How do you have the balls to experiment with something like that? LOL.. they did their math well, what it the supporting parachute didn't have the strength or drag to support two people? hehehe.. poor ending, was he fucked up?

·
Registered
731 Posts
How do you have the balls to experiment with something like that? LOL.. they did their math well, what it the supporting parachute didn't have the strength or drag to support two people? hehehe.. poor ending, was he fucked up?
yeah, either they did their math well or they smoked a bowl first and were like "ah, it'll work". I watched that vid at least 7 times, and each time I was more impressed.

·
Registered
412 Posts
LOL!!! I watched it a few times and man...that guy screaming "Yeah...BOOOYYYYY!!!" That almost overshadows what these guys are actually doing! As for "doing their math" I don't think much math was involved...I mean there's no way to calculate the rate of decent and the way they would move in tandum. As well what would happen when the guy dropped his first chute..given the randomness or lack of a fixed wind speed and direction I think they were just really, really lucky. Not the best terrain to be doing experimental base-jumping, I'd say. Then again, at least their not doing it off a sky-scraper!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts