Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as most of you know, Auctmarts and I have a history on here and a couple other forums. In an attempt to bring glory back to their name sake, the good people at AUCTMARTS have sent me this kit in good faith that I will document the process and let you'll know how the quality is.

The packaging was proper, and the process was rather smooth as it should be. I picked my design from an existing one on their site, and they simply paint the track fairings the same scheme as they would the street.

I won't be putting this on my bike for a while bc the first kit they sent me is still holding up quite well after a low side at turn 5 NJMP and it falling off the side of my Kendon in Feb.

The paint came out gorgeous, even up close!! There were a few nicks and scratches on the tail section but that was all I could find.

If you are curious about how much this kit would cost you, it would be around $800 shipped.

Pics of the kit as I unpackaged it below.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/shares/673098

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
Looks damned good. :thumbup

Way more modern styling than my old-school Lucky Strike motif but then, I'm probably a decade or two older than you are lol. Of all the sponsors listed on there, I only recognize Pirelli :lol

For the money, it's pretty awesome what they do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts