Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot the TEXT part of the post, whoops. I ordered the pip over 2 months ago and finally received it firday. I think it sounds good and looks even better. It has a nice low, deep rumble wich im sure will change slightly when its fully broken in. All in all I like it. Oh yeah, I know the bike is filthy, but it was washed shortly after these pics were taken, Im gonna run outside and snap a better pic of the fully cleaned bike right now, BRB.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
nice!
i love the devils...

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Buddy has the high mount devil on his 05 750
The mid pipe was on back order so he had the can and the regular mid pipe on for a few weeks
This weekend we put on the high mount mid pipe and he hated it
His foot rested on the pipe all the time and he was unable to wheelie due to the pipe being there. Now I know you can put on a heal plate but that would even further reduce the amount of room you have.
Have you had any complaints about this
Any solutions.

His solution was to change it back to the regular mid pipe.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
I think that's because he cut his mid pipe too short.
Nope
I cut it myself
The directions gave two measurement something like 7 to 8 inches from point blah blah
I went with the shorter measurement to ensure the ability to recut If I needed too thus leaving as much of the stock mid pipe as possible. ( according to instructions)

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
His foot rested on the pipe all the time and he was unable to wheelie due to the pipe being there.
What is the connection of the mid-pipe hiting his heel and the inablity to wheelie?
psycosematic I guess
Comfort level wasn't there
He felt like it was in his way
Can't blame him He just started doing stand ups a month ago

1 - 13 of 13 Posts