Nice jacket!!!!!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whats going on Big Navy - Guam!
Nice jacket bro.

Did u get it from Cycles?
Nope. The only one they had was WAAAAYYYY to small. I had to order it off the internet. The guy was cool and shipped usps even though he only offers ups. I also got some joe rocket blaster boots and frame sliders from him. All in all it cost me 500 for the stuff and shipping.

And as far as big navy goes, it can bite me! They are holding their BRC the 20th after over two monthes w/o one. and Andersen canceled the one they had scheduled the 4th. I've had the bike almost three monthes now and still can't legally ride it on base. oh well, /end rant

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
And as far as big navy goes, it can bite me! They are holding their BRC the 20th after over two monthes w/o one. and Andersen canceled the one they had scheduled the 4th. I've had the bike almost three monthes now and still can't legally ride it on base. oh well, /end rant
Yeah the same with it here on Pendleton. And the riders course on base is wack and its booked all summer.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Noice!!!

Mine came in the other day too.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Nice, I got the same one last year. I must say it is great. enjoy, and wear the thing, all the time.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Noice!!!

Mine came in the other day too.

I came so close to getting that one. It came down to a coin toss lol. I love the jacket for that feeling of protection but I hate it in this Guam sun. To give you an idea, Guam tied a record low the other day at a cold 73 lol. I'm figure I've bought a jacket and my own personal sweat box. I'll be 40 lbs underweight by the end next week!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts