Registered
6,907 Posts
.......... sweet
how do u like it?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, compared to my 1990 gsxr 750, it's pretty nice...97 in first, electronic steering damper, after riding an old bike you really appreciate all the little stuff...i like it a lot...very smooth power delivery and it corners very well...can't complain about anything..

·
Registered
398 Posts
Post up a little more info than that! Tell us some of the details of what you like and its strong points...

*Edit* After checking out the Honda site, looks like it's a 1000RR by the swingarm.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright it's a 04 1000rr leftover at the dealership so i picked it up pretty cheap 10500 otd. I didn't relly care what brand i got but this was the best deal i got.. I know the gixxer is faster but it's just so damn ugly. what i like so far...only 350 miles..is how smooth it is. power starts at about 5k. pulls hard in sixth even at 75mph. the bike handles really well, i've never really been into cornering until i got this..i found that it was a lot easier to, lay it down low and bring it back up then other bikes i've ridden...as for the steering dampner, it does still allow the wheel to shimmy a bit.. if i really get into it in 2nd the wheel comes up at about 90 and i get quite a bit of wheel play back and forth.seems like the dampner should have taken care of this but i don't know. the bike is solid. the looks are as good as it rides still can't complain about anything... Jmod, i ride all over but i'm ussually down at joy and telegraph on friday and saturday late night races

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
nice bike.............for a honduh

·
Limpy McTinydick, wants to be a French Canadian
3,941 Posts
thats a bad ass looking bike probly the best looking litre bike out there by far.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
NICE!!!
i love it! congrats!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts