Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: Suzuki 2015 line up!?

Not really. But to be short. Only the engine, frame and swingarm in standard....and a few bits and bolts :p

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Re: I like to hijack threads!

Gorgeous bike... Do you track it?

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,629 Posts

Gorgeous bike... Do you track it?
\

I think he plans too. But hopefully he keeps the rubber side down because that thing is pretty.

·
The Husbeast
1,318 Posts

Nice scooter! :eek:ogle :burnout

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts

Slicks and no lights or plates I would image its a track only no ? :)

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,629 Posts

Oh didnt see that. Guess he's already tracking it then.

By keep the rubber side down I meant keep the shiney side up. In other words not drop it at the track. :D

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts

Slicks and no lights or plates I would image its a track only no ? :)
I think there are Headlight and tail light on it . The Headlight is the small circle on the nose . If he rides on the streets I hope it doesn't rain where he lives. That and the fact that the tires wont get up to temp on the streets unless he's riding like an ass . 1 season I ran a set of Race dots on my Intercepter. Damn things never got warm enough to grip well .

·
Premium Member
521 Posts

I think there are Headlight and tail light on it . The Headlight is the small circle on the nose . If he rides on the streets I hope it doesn't rain where he lives. That and the fact that the tires wont get up to temp on the streets unless he's riding like an ass . 1 season I ran a set of Race dots on my Intercepter. Damn things never got warm enough to grip well .
It's not even legal to ride with slicks in my city unless it's a bicycle. Needs some tire warmers while sitting in the pits.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts

.......Needs some tire warmers while sitting in the pits.

I'm guessing those pics are before the warmers went on and the day got started. The long shadows and the fact that the fairings are still clean makes it look like its first thing in the morning before the riding started methinks.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts

I'm guessing those pics are before the warmers went on and the day got started. The long shadows and the fact that the fairings are still clean makes it look like its first thing in the morning before the riding started methinks.
Good catch. I was wondering how the heck did he keep the bike so clean while doing laps.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts