Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just Took The Time learn how to post. im a big fan of the site lots of good info here.
I also love my new k5 i have ridden other 1000s my prev bike was a 01 gsxr 1k but the k5
is by far the fastest. I need help uploading pics [image]
[/image]

·
Registered
479 Posts
Under the area where you type in, there is a link that says, Upload an Image. Click that. Click browse and find the pic on your PC, then double click the pic, it will take it to that screen, then i think you have to click upload. Then post like normal and the pic will be in your post. hope that helps

·
Registered
479 Posts
Looks like you got it figured out!

Blk/Sil is my favorite color sceme this year! LOVE the Carbon Yosh

Welcome to the site bro (forgot that earlier)

Oh and your next purchase should be a new lid, HJC are okay, but once you've owned a really nice lid (I wear Aria's) you'll understand, soooooo much more comfortable and you can take the pads out to clean them and order different size cheek and head pads to custom fit it to your head! Also and maybe more importantly, I believe that they are built a little better and because of the better custom fit, that Aria'a/Shoei's/Suomy's etc are safer as well!!!

**Edit** and don't think that you wasted loot on the HJC, that will be your spare for all the chicks you are definately going to pick up with the new ride, LOL. Like i said, not saying HJC's are bad, but there are better out there! Have fun with the new bike and ride safe bro

·
Registered
758 Posts
Looks real nice. Congrats. How did you paint the red line on the rim????

·
Registered
235 Posts
Love the pins on the wheels! That rocks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
the rims look like the R1 Raven edition.

·
Registered
60 Posts
nice bike, i was having the same problem i have a 05 1000, yellow and black of course, now i gotta post pics. ride safe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts